Keep your dog in peak condition – all it takes is Ziwi Peak
Ziwi Peak is made in New Zealand from only the finest ingredients, including loads of protein from ethically sourced meats, as well as vitamin-packed components like kelp, parsley and more.
Only the best goes into each can of Ziwi Peak's range of wet food for dogs. There’s nothing artificial, like flavours, preservatives or sweeteners. It’s also grain free, designed to simulate the diet your dog would naturally eat in the wild.
From a shinier coat to increased energy, Ziwi Peak will bring out the very best in your dog. They’ll love the taste, too!
- Made in Zealand from free range, grass-fed lamb, sourced from local New Zealand farms
- Ziwi Peak’s canned wet food is retort-cooked in its own sterile container and presented in BPA-free cans
- Contains no grains, corn, wheat, rice or soy, no added hormones, no antibiotics, no glycerines, no sweeteners and no artificial flavours or colours
- Limited ingredient diet contains lots of meat, to mimic the diet your dog would eat in the wild, as well as essential vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for adult dogs of all sizes and breeds
New Zealand Lamb includes New Zealand green mussel, which is a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, as well as 7% cold-washed tripe to increase palatability
- Lamb, water sufficient for processing, lamb lung, lamb kidney, chickpeas, lamb liver, lamb tripe, lamb heart, New Zealand green mussel, lamb bone, lecithin, minerals (dipotassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, zinc amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, selenium yeast, manganese amino acid complex), dried kelp, salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B5 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid)