Ziwi Peak’s new Provenance range is more than just food. It’s a tribute to the pure, pristine beauty of New Zealand’s landscapes.
With its snow-capped mountains and unspoiled sub-Antarctic waters, Otago Valley is pretty much perfect. It's also the inspiration behind Ziwi Peak’s Provenance Otago Valley
recipe, made with beef, venison, lamb and wild-caught hoki and southern blue whiting.
Provenance is packed with 96% real meat and superfood ingredients, slowly air dried to create food that’s rich and tasty. You can feed your dog Provenance as a meal, or just sprinkle it over the food they eat now as a tasty topper. Either way, your dog will love every bite!
- Made with ethical and sustainable ingredients, all sourced from New Zealand's Otago Valley region
- Air-dried food, suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages
- Use Ziwi Peak’s Provenance as your dog’s entire meal, or sprinkled on top of their regular food
- Grain free, with no added sugars, glycerines or other nasties
- Protein rich recipe contains 96% real meat, seafood, organs and bone – designed to reflect the kinds of prey available to dogs in the wild
- Also contains a nutrient-rich blend of superfoods, including cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussels and kelp
- Gently air dried to lock in vitamins and minerals
Beef, venison, lamb, whole southern blue whiting, hoki, beef kidney, lamb tripe, beef heart, venison lung, New Zealand green mussel, venison tripe, lamb lung, lamb liver, beef liver, venison kidney, lamb kidney, lecithin, lamb bone, beef bone, venison bone, inulin from chicory, dried kelp, dried apple pomace, minerals (dipotassium phosphate, magnesium sulphate, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, selenium yeast), salt, parsley, preservative (citric acid, mixed tocopherols), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid)