Ziwi Peak’s new Provenance range is more than just food. It’s a tribute to the pure, pristine beauty of New Zealand’s landscapes.
The farmlands of New Zealand's Hauraki Plains are not only the inspiration behind Ziwi Peak's Provenance Hauraki Plains recipe
...it's also where the ingredients for this food come from! Hauraki Plains contains five sources of protein - chicken, whole kahawai, duck, turkey and fresh eggs - all sustainably and ethically sourced.
Provenance is packed with 96% real meat and superfood ingredients, slowly air dried to create food that’s rich and tasty. You can feed your dog Provenance as a meal, or just sprinkle it over the food they eat now as a tasty topper. Either way, your dog will love every bite!
- Made with ethical and sustainable ingredients, all sourced from New Zealand's Hauraki Plains region
- Air-dried food, suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages
- Use Ziwi Peak’s Provenance food as your dog’s entire meal, or sprinkled on top of their regular food
- Grain free, with no added sugars, glycerines or other nasties
- Protein rich recipe contains 96% real meat, seafood, organs and bone – designed to reflect the kinds of prey available to dogs in the wild
- Also contains a nutrient-rich blend of superfoods, including cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussels and kelp
- Gently air dried to lock in vitamins and minerals
Chicken, whole kahawai, duck, chicken heart, turkey, chicken necks, chicken liver, whole eggs, New Zealand green mussel, chicken bone, lecithin, duck bone, inulin from chicory, dried kelp, dried apple pomace, minerals (dipotassium phosphate, magnesium sulphate, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, selenium yeast), turkey gizzard, turkey liver, turkey bone, salt, parsley, preservative (citric acid, mixed tocopherols), turkey heart, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid)