Ziwi Peak’s new Provenance range is more than just food. It’s a tribute to the pure, pristine beauty of New Zealand’s landscapes.
East Cape is the first place in the world to see the sunrise. It’s also the inspiration behind Ziwi Peak’s Provenance East Cape
recipe, made with free range mutton and goat, as well as wild-caught whole kahawai, mackerel and white trevally.
Provenance is packed with 96% real meat and superfood ingredients, slowly air dried to create food that’s rich and tasty. You can feed your dog Provenance as a meal, or just sprinkle it over the food they eat now as a tasty topper. Either way, your dog will love every bite!
- Made with ethical and sustainable ingredients, all sourced from New Zealand's East Cape region
- Air-dried food, suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages
- Use Ziwi Peak’s Provenance as your dog’s entire meal, or sprinkle it on top of their regular food
- Grain free, with no added sugars, glycerines or other nasties
- Protein rich recipe contains 96% real meat, seafood, organs and bone – designed to reflect the kinds of prey available to dogs in the wild
- Also contains a nutrient-rich blend of superfoods, including cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussels and kelp
- Gently air dried to lock in vitamins and minerals
- Mutton, goat, whole kahawai, goat tripe, whole white trevally, mutton lung, whole mackerel, mutton tripe, New Zealand green mussel, goat liver, mutton liver, lamb bone, lecithin, goat heart, goat lung, goat kidney, inulin from chicory, dried kelp, dried apple pomace, mutton bone, minerals (dipotassium phosphate, magnesium sulphate, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, selenium yeast), salt, parsley, goat bone, preservative (citric acid, mixed tocopherols), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement and folic acid)