Keep your dog in peak condition. All it takes is a scoop or two of Ziwi Peak
Ziwi Peak is made in New Zealand from only the finest ingredients, including loads of protein from ethically sourced meats, as well as vitamin-packed components like kelp, parsley and more.
The difference between Ziwi Peak food and other dry foods? Ziwi Peak is slowly, gently air-dried in a traditional, two stage process that locks in freshness, vitamins and nutrients, without the need for artificial preservatives.
From healthier skin to increased energy, Ziwi Peak is full of benefits for your dog's health. They'll love the taste too!
- Made in Zealand from 100% New Zealand free range, ethically raised chicken, sourced from certified farms
- Contains no grains, corn, wheat, rice or soy, no added hormones, no antibiotics, no glycerines, no sweeteners and no artificial flavours or colours
- Limited ingredient diet contains lots of meat, as well as essential vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for adult dogs of all sizes and breeds
- Ziwi Peak’s gentle, air drying process minimises damage to the proteins, vitamins, nutrients and enzymes found in Ziwi Peak’s all-natural ingredients. This allows your dog to experience the benefits of a raw diet, with all the convenience of dried food
- Chicken, chicken liver, chicken heart, New Zealand green mussel, chicken bone, lecithin, inulin from chicory, dried kelp, minerals (dipotassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, zinc amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, selenium yeast), salt, parsley, preservative (citric acid, mixed tocopherols), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid)