Oh deer – we’ve found the perfect treat for dogs who love to chew! Wag’s Split Antler Chew Treats
are dried pieces of real dear antler, ethically and naturally sourced from New Zealand. These hard, chewy treats are split in two, which makes them easy for your dog to enjoy. They're also great for your dog's dental health, too. Yep, there’s a lot to love.
- Ethically-sourced, eco-friendly antler pieces come from New Zealand, where they’re gathered naturally when they’re shed – a by-product of the venison industry
- Antler pieces are dehydrated so they’re safe for your dog to eat
- Split antler pieces are halved, so it’s easier for your dog to enjoy, but they’re still long lasting
- Chewing antler pieces keeps dogs occupied and helps clean their teeth
- As deer antlers are a natural product, the size and shape of the treat your dog receives might differ slightly from the image above (seriously, your dog won’t mind!)