Modern dogs evolved from wolves. They still have much in common. Vetalogica’s Biologically Appropriate
dry dog food is made to feed your dog's natural instincts. It’s high in protein-rich meat and animal ingredients to mimic the kinds of food your dog’s ancestors would have found in the wild.
Made in Australia from locally-sourced ingredients, Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate contains no grains, no gluten, and no artificial additives. Just premium, all-natural ingredients to help your dog thrive.
- Made in small batches in Vetalogica’s own kitchens in Sydney, Australia, using meat and animal ingredients sourced from local Australian farms
- Complete and balanced dry dog food, suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- High in protein derived from meat and animal ingredients, to mimic the kind of diet your dog’s ancestors would have eaten in the wild
- Grain free, gluten free recipe contains no wheat, rice, corn, soy or genetically modified ingredients
- Also free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vetalogica's Biologically Appropriate dry food for cats and dogs is available in a range of recipes your pet won't be able to resist
- Based in Australia, Vetalogica make food, treats and supplements to help your pet thrive
- Kangaroo meal, lamb meal, goat meal, pork meal, salmon meal, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, green lentils, red lentils, chicken fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols), ground flaxseed, coconut oil, dried blueberries, kale, dried spinach, eggs, tomato pomace, dried pumpkin, kelp, chicory root, potassium chloride, choline chloride, sea salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, biotin, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, minerals (zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, magnesium oxide, copper sulphate, manganese oxide, iodine, sodium selenite, zinc propionate), turmeric root, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative) and rosemary extract