Your adorable kitty evolved from wildcats. Believe it or not, your cat still has a lot in common with their wild ancestors. Vetalogica’s Biologically Appropriate
dry cat food is made to feed your cat's natural instincts. It’s high in protein-rich meat and animal ingredients to mimic the kinds of food wildcats would have hunted to survive, back in the day.
Made in Australia from locally-sourced ingredients, Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate contains no grains, no gluten, and no artificial additives. Just premium, all-natural ingredients to help your cat make the most of every day.
- Made in small batches in Vetalogica’s own kitchens in Sydney, Australia, using meat and animal ingredients sourced from local Australian farms
- Complete and balanced dry cat food, suitable for adult cats of any breed
- High in protein derived from meat and animal ingredients, to mimic the kind of diet your cat's ancestors would have eaten in the wild
- Grain free, gluten free recipe contains no wheat, rice, corn, soy or genetically modified ingredients
- Also free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Chicken meal, duck meal, tuna meal, mackerel meal, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, green lentils, red lentils, chicken fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols), ground flaxseed, eggs, coconut oil, kale, dried blueberries, dried spinach, tomato pomace, dried pumpkin, chicory root, kelp, potassium chloride, choline chloride, sea salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, biotin, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, minerals (zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, magnesium oxide, copper sulphate, manganese oxide, iodine, sodium selenite, zinc propionate), turmeric root, DL- methionine, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative) and rosemary extract
Recipe: Hunter Valley Harvest