Genetically speaking, there’s a little bit of hunter in every dog. Your dog might look
like your typical pampered pet, snoozing on the couch with her teddy, but thousands of years ago, she was a fierce predator.
That’s the idea behind Taste of the Wild
, from America - a family-owned company who create premium, grain-free dog food, based on your dog’s ancestral diet.
It’s no surprise dogs go wild for Taste of the Wild. It’s made from all-natural ingredients, designed to bring out the best in your dog, and it’s available in a range of unique flavours that are guaranteed to have their tail wagging.
- Made in America
- Grain free dry food
Wetlands is ideal for adult dogs of any breed and size
- Made with roast quail, roast duck and smoked turkey - a combination of rich tastes that is lean and easy for your dog to digest
- Probiotics contribute to the health of your dog's immune system and overall wellbeing
- Dried chicory root is a prebiotic fibre that supports your dog’s digestive system
- Multiple protein sources combine to create a blend of amino acids that meet all your dog's dietary needs
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids maintain your dog’s skin and coat
- Antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables give the immune system a natural boost
- Duck (12.5%), duck meal (12.5%), chicken meal (12.5%), sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg products, ocean fish meal, potato protein, roasted quail (1%), roasted duck (1%), smoked turkey (1%), tomato pomace, minerals, dried chicory roots, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries and yucca schidigera extract