Genetically speaking, there’s a little bit of hunter in every dog. Your dog might look
like your typical pampered pet, snoozing on the couch with her teddy, but thousands of years ago, she was a fierce predator.
That’s the idea behind Taste of the Wild
, from America - a family-owned company who create premium, grain-free dog food, based on your dog’s ancestral diet.
It’s no surprise dogs go wild for Taste of the Wild. It’s made from all-natural ingredients, designed to bring out the best in your dog, and it’s available in a range of unique flavours that are guaranteed to have their tail wagging.
- Made in America
- Grain free dry food
Southwest Canyon is ideal for adult dogs of any breed and size
- Made with wild boar meat - a unique protein that's rich in amino acids, which help support your dog's muscles and organs
- Probiotics contribute to the health of your dog's immune system and overall wellbeing
- Dried chicory root is a prebiotic fibre that supports your dog’s digestive system
- Garbanzo beans are full of protein, vitamins and minerals
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids maintain your dog’s skin and coat
- Antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables give the immune system a natural boost
- Beef (18%), peas, garbanzo beans, lamb meat meal, canola oil, egg products, wild boar (4%), ocean fish meal, brewers’ yeast, tomato pomace, flaxseed, salmon oil (a source of DHA), minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries and yucca schidigera extract