Genetically speaking, there’s a little bit of hunter in every dog. Your dog might look
like your typical pampered pet, snoozing on the couch with her teddy, but thousands of years ago, she was a fierce predator.
That’s the idea behind Taste of the Wild
, from America - a family-owned company who create premium, grain-free dog food, based on your dog’s ancestral diet.
It’s no surprise dogs go wild for Taste of the Wild. It’s made from all-natural ingredients, designed to bring out the best in your dog, and it’s available in a range of unique flavours that are guaranteed to have their tail wagging.
- Made in America
- Grain free dry food
High Prairie for Puppies is ideal for puppies of any breed.
- Made with lean roasted bison and venison, High Prairie is easy for growing puppies to digest and supply all the energy they need
- Probiotics contribute to your puppy's overall wellbeing
- Dried chicory root is a prebiotic fibre that supports your puppy’s digestive system
- Unique protein blend contains essential amino acids your puppy needs
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids maintain your puppy’s skin and coat
- Includes salmon oil, which contains fatty acids that support the development of your puppy's brain and vision
- Antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables give the immune system a natural boost
- Bison (10.5%), lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg products, pea protein, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, roasted venison (4%), beef, flaxseed, potato fibre, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), minerals, dried chicory roots, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries