Genetically speaking, there’s a little bit of hunter in every dog. Your dog might look
like your typical pampered pet, snoozing on the couch with her teddy, but thousands of years ago, she was a fierce predator.
That’s the idea behind Taste of the Wild
, from America - a family-owned company who create premium, grain-free dog food, based on your dog’s ancestral diet.
It’s no surprise dogs go wild for Taste of the Wild. It’s made from all-natural ingredients, designed to bring out the best in your dog, and it’s available in a range of unique flavours that are guaranteed to have their tail wagging.
- Made in America
- Grain free dry food
High Prairie is ideal for adult dogs of any breed
- Made with lean roasted bison and venison, High Prairie is easy for your dog to digest and full of energy
- Probiotics contribute to your dog's overall wellbeing
- Dried chicory root is a prebiotic fibre that supports your dog’s digestive system
- Unique protein blend contains essential amino acids your dog needs
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids maintain your dog’s skin and coat
- Antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables give the immune system a natural boost
- Bison (12%), lamb meat meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat, egg products, beef, roasted venison (4%), tomato pomace, potato protein, pea protein, ocean fish meal, minerals, dried chicory roots, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries and yucca schidigera extract