Your kitty is wild at heart. Even though it’s difficult to believe when she’s cowering under the bed from the vacuum cleaner, your cat still has DNA in common with the ferocious wild cats that prowled around the forest, thousands of years ago. Taste of the Wild Cat Food
is the balanced, all-natural food your cat’s been craving. Each of these premium, grain-free recipes is inspired by the kind of diet your cat’s ancient ancestors would have enjoyed in the wild. It’s packed full of real meat for protein, as well as ingredients like fruits, berries and more to bring out the very best in your kitty.
Once your cat’s had a Taste of the Wild, there’s no going back.
- Made in America
- Grain-free dry food
Canyon River is made with spring-fed trout and sustainably sourced smoked salmon and it’s ideal for cats and kittens of all breeds
- Contains a unique blend of live, active probiotics developed to support the health of your cat’s digestive and immune systems
- Also contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin, as well as taurine, which keeps your cat’s eyes and heart healthy
- Natural ingredients like berries, vegetables and fruits are loaded with minerals and nutrients selected to boost your cat’s immune system and overall wellbeing
- Trout, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, pea protein, potato protein, canola oil, smoked salmon, natural flavor, choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid
- Contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms