Genetically speaking, there’s a little bit of hunter in every dog. Your dog might look
like your typical pampered pet, snoozing on the couch with her teddy, but thousands of years ago, she was a fierce predator.
That’s the idea behind Taste of the Wild
, from America - a family-owned company who create premium, grain-free dog food, based on your dog’s ancestral diet.
It’s no surprise dogs go wild for Taste of the Wild. It’s made from all-natural ingredients, designed to bring out the best in your dog, and it’s available in a range of unique flavours that are guaranteed to have their tail wagging.
- Made in America
- Grain free dry food
Appalachian Valley is ideal for adult, small breed dogs. The kibble is smaller in size, so it’s easier for little dogs to eat and digest, and keeps their teeth clean
- Made with real venison, which is low in fat and rich in energy and nutrients
- Dried chicory root is a prebiotic fibre that supports your dog’s digestive system
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids maintain your dog’s skin and coat
- Antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables give the immune system a natural boost
- Venison (10%), lamb meat meal, garbanzo beans (10%), peas, lentils, pea protein, canola oil, egg products, duck meal, pea flour, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, minerals, dried chicory roots, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries and yucca schidigera extract