BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
NEW ENGLAND MACKEREL, HERRING, FLOUNDER, REDFISH, MONKFISH & SILVER HAKE
PACKED WITH FRESH, SUSTAINABLE, AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM NEW ENGLAND’S COLD ATLANTIC WATERS TO SATISFY YOUR CAT’S BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A PROTEIN-RICH DIET.
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing fish protein to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our fish ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, whole fish (including meat, organs, and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Whole Atlantic mackerel, whole Atlantic herring, ﬂounder, Acadian redﬁsh, Atlantic monkﬁsh, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, Alaskan pollock oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil, natural cod ﬂavour, safflower oil, lentil ﬁbre, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.