Once your dog’s tried Acana
, there’s no going back. This biologically appropriate dry food is loaded with fresh meat to help keep your dog happy and healthy.
Acana is all-natural; made in America from the world’s very finest ingredients. It’s designed to mimic the kind of diet that wolves – your doggo’s distant evolutionary cousins – would have enjoyed in the wild. This is food you’ll feel good about feeding your dog, because it’s the food they’re meant to eat.
- Made in Acana's kitchens in Kentucky, America, using the world’s finest ingredients
- Dry food, suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- Acana’s protein-rich, biologically appropriate recipes imitate the kinds of food your dog’s wild ancestors would have enjoyed
- Acana is made with fresh meat, as well as organs and cartilage for maximum taste and nutrition
- Recipe includes a selection of fresh and raw ingredients in their most nourishing form
- Grain and gluten-free recipe
- Infused with freeze-dried liver for added flavour
- Whole mackerel, whole herring, whole redfish, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pollock meal, cod meal, safflower oil, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fibre, flounder, pollock oil, natural cod flavour, whole yellow peas, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried cod liver, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product and dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product