Once your dog’s tried Acana
, there’s no going back. This biologically appropriate dry food is loaded with fresh meat to help keep your dog happy and healthy.
Acana is all-natural; made in America from the world’s very finest ingredients. It’s designed to mimic the kind of diet that wolves – your doggo’s distant evolutionary cousins – would have enjoyed in the wild. This is food you’ll feel good about feeding your dog, because it’s the food they’re meant to eat.
- Made in Acana's kitchens in Kentucky, America, using the world’s finest ingredients
- Dry food, suitable for puppies of all breeds
- Acana’s protein-rich, biologically appropriate recipes imitate the kinds of food your dog’s wild ancestors would have enjoyed
- Acana is made with fresh meat, as well as organs and cartilage for maximum taste and nutrition
- Recipe includes a selection of fresh and raw ingredients in their most nourishing form
- Grain and gluten-free recipe
- Infused with freeze-dried liver for added flavour
- Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat, flounder, pollock oil, lentil fibre, cage-free eggs, chicken broth, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, natural chicken flavour, chicken liver, chicken heart, chicken cartilage, chicken gizzard, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze dried turkey liver, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.