Once your dog’s tried Acana
, there’s no going back. This biologically appropriate dry food is loaded with fresh meat to help keep your dog happy and healthy.
Acana is all-natural; made in America from the world’s very finest ingredients. It’s designed to mimic the kind of diet that wolves – your doggo’s distant evolutionary cousins – would have enjoyed in the wild. This is food you’ll feel good about feeding your dog, because it’s the food they’re meant to eat.
- Made in Acana's kitchens in Kentucky, America, using the world’s finest ingredients
- Dry food, suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- Acana’s protein-rich, biologically appropriate recipes imitate the kinds of food your dog’s wild ancestors would have enjoyed
- Acana is made with fresh meat, as well as organs and cartilage for maximum taste and nutrition
- Recipe includes a selection of fresh and raw ingredients in their most nourishing form
- Grain and gluten-free recipe
- Infused with freeze-dried liver for added flavour
- Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken liver, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), chicken meal, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, pollock meal, chicken fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fibre, pea starch, catfish, eggs, rainbow trout, fish oil, natural chicken flavour, whole green peas, whole yellow peas, chicken heart, collard greens, salt, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, mixed tocopherols (preservative), riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, vitamin E supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product and dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product